Status, Validation, and Check In
- Show My Status will reflect whether or not you’ve completed your Daily Health Screening. A yellow screen indicates that your screening is complete needs to be validated at the Clear2 Kiosk at your workplace. A red screen indicates that you are not cleared to enter your work location.
- Validation allows you to scan a QR code posted at your workplace. You must scan the Validation code and receive Clear2 approval to enter.
- Check In to your workplace if you leave and need to re-enter anytime during the day; scan the Check In QR code each time you return to gain entry. Your validated status will expire before the next workday begins.
- You must complete the screening, validation, and check in each workday.
If your answers to the Daily Health Screening indicate that you may be affected by COVID-19, you will not be cleared to go to your work location.
- Alert your supervisor immediately. You may also wish to schedule a Telehealth appointment through the Clear2 app.
- Your company administrator will receive email notification of your status.
- Show my Status will reflect Not Cleared; you will be unable to move forward in the app or enter a Clear2 location.